Conditions of Entry from 23rd November 2020
Under the NSW Health Checklist for COVID-19 Safety in NSW Camping Grounds and Caravan Parks
Our conditions of entry to Caseys Beach Holiday Park from 23rd November 2020 include:
Anyone who develops respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas including the Camp Kitchen, Amenities Block and Laundry.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 20 people at any time.
- The Pool has re-opened for paying guests only.
- Please have patience with these new restrictions set upon our facilities.
Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST § check-in for COVID-19 contact tracing via our QR code or complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- Children MUST be supervised by adults at all times.
Aggressive behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated.
All staff instructions must be followed.